Undergraduate teaching of infectious diseases
- Year 1: Medical Biology 1
- Year 2: Microorganisms, Infection and Immunity 2 (these pages will updated for 2015/16)
- Year 3: Medical Microbiology 3
- Year 3: Clinical Immunology and Haematology 3B
- Year 3: Parasite Biology
- Year 3: Immunology 3
- Year 4: Immunology Honours
- Year 4: Infectious Diseases (Microbiology and Infection) Honours
- Year 4: Medical Sciences Honours
It is possible to further broaden your student experience and outlook by taking one year of your degree at a partner university overseas. Please visit the links below to find out more about the exciting opportunities available.
- The International Exchange Programme at the University of Edinburgh has links with universities in North and South America, Australia, New Zealand and China.
- The University of Edinburgh is also part of the Erasmus scheme which allows students to study for a year at institutions across Europe.
To find out more about the huge range of courses available at the University of Edinburgh, please visit to the main University degree finder webpages.
University Undergraduate Open days
For students thinking about entry to the University in September 2015, all the open sdays have now passed.
For students considering entry in September 2016, the University will be hosting thee open days in 2015. The first day will be
- Friday 19 June 2015
For further information please visit the University Open Day webpage.
Please tell us what you think about this website !
What do you think of the Edinburgh Infectious Diseases website? We would be very grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us improve the useability and look of our pages. Thank you for your help !