PhD programmes at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
Research programmes at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies focus on the epidemiology of infectious disease, the health and welfare of animals, applications of basic animal sciences in human and veterinary medicine, the livestock industry and food security.
Research areas include:
- Infectious and immunity
- Improving the health and welfare of domestic animal species
- Protecting public health
- Alleviating human poverty in developing countries
- Cancer biology
- Genetics and genomics
Full and part-time courses are available leading to PhD and Masters degrees. Potential candidates for PhD studentships are strongly advised to contact potential supervisors before applying. The majority of students study with reearchers based at the Roslin Instiutute, with the remaining students based at the adjacent vet school.
- More information about PhD study at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Sciences
- More information about the Roslin Institute
- Postgraduate Secretary
- Phone: +44 (0) 131 650 6287
- Email: email@example.com
Please follow the links for more information about
- How to apply.
- Sources of funding for postgraduate study.
- The Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies.
Please tell us what you think about this website !
What do you think of the Edinburgh Infectious Diseases website? We would be very grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us improve the useability and look of our pages. Thank you for your help !