Master of Public Health
Masters of Public Health ( 1 year full-time taught course)
- Qualitative Research
- Research Ethics
- Systematic Review
- Communicable Disease Control
- Epidemiology for Public Health
- Introduction to Global Health
- Public Health Research: International Issues
- Sociology of Health & Illness
For more information about the Master of Public Health programme, including details on how to apply and course funding please visit the programme website, or contact the programme administrative team (email).
Please tell us what you think about this website !
What do you think of the Edinburgh Infectious Diseases website? We would be very grateful if you could spare 2 minutes to help us improve the useability and look of our pages. Thank you for your help !